Saturday, May 16, 2009


It's only been a couple of weeks since Tracee left, and already we're looking forward to another Canadian visitor! Perfect timing - again - since she's arriving the week after Jeremy's big exam and she'll be here while he's on holidays! Excellent. There's a beach house on the Sunshine Coast with our name on it :)

This week I was lucky enough to acquire a bike! I'm borrowing it from Sarah until her 6 year old niece grows into it, so I think it's safe to say I'll have it for awhile. I biked to work once...got lost, got turned around, was late...but I'll be doing it more often. I also biked to West End for yoga. That is a crazy workout: major hills, 2 hours of yoga, then more hills on the way home! I'm hoping that biking might prepare me for someday driving on the crazy side of the road...not likely!

Autumn in Brisbane is like summer in Canada...if summer in Canada was sunny and 25 degrees every day, dropping to a brisk 10-15 degrees at night. LOVE IT!

2 comments: