Christmas is just around the corner! Unbelievable. I was walking through Fairfield Gardens this afternoon to get to the library and "White Christmas" was playing. Not likely! The only way I'll see snow this year is on TV...or my top secret Christmas present from Damian! We were at a shopping centre on Sunday and there was this person demonstrating with this white powder that you put water on and it magically expanded in your hand and became snow. Damian insisted on buying it for me as a Christmas present but took it home to wrap it. Hilarious!! It comes in small tubs and people were very excited about it.
Scott is now gone and Ro will be here in less than a week! I don't envy the long flights that many people around me will soin be experiencing. YUCK. They're worth it in the end though. I can't wait for Anatomy to be done and Christmas holidays to begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment