Oh hi.
I'm here to tell a random story.
Every weekday, I bicycle across a bridge called the Eleanor Schonell Bridge which is more often called the Green Bridge. One side of the bridge is for pedestrians, the other side is for cyclists, and buses go down the middle. Every so often, you'll get a pedestrian on the bike side (or vice versa) which is just kind of irritating. I mean, there are very clear signs telling you what each side of the bridge is for. Last Friday I was biking home from clinic and noticed a few strange things. There were a few cops on the UQ side of the bridge and as I biked across there were a lot more pedestrians than usual. It quickly became evident that the walking side of the bridge was closed. On the other side of the bridge, there were about four police cars and a bunch of cops prowling around. I thought it was strange, then biked away and promptly forgot about it.
That evening was my early birthday 80s murder mystery party. My friend Lisa came over early, looking very upset. She's been having roommate issues - she lives in a house with three 18 year old guys and two 19 year old girls. The boys party all the time and keep her awake and she just doesn't get along well with the girls. She had a very interesting story to tell about the bridge. Apparently one of the boys came home at around 4 am and woke her up because he was bleeding a lot. He had cut his finger extremely deeply and didn't remember doing it and had lost a lot of blood, but he was fine. The police were all over the bridge because it seems he had cut his finger at some point ON the bridge and bled so much that they thought someone had been attacked with a knife. He even managed to forget writing his initials with blood on the bridge concrete. Yikes!
OMG
ReplyDeleteIt's me Lana!!! OMG
ReplyDelete