
The Big Pineapple was closed, but that didn't stop us from taking multiple picture in front of it!

We were being rabbits. Not completely sure why.

Mexican dinner at Montezuma's. Weird name for a Mexican restaurant if you're North American! So went away on holiday with my three best friends in Brisbane and one of their cousins, who is hilarious. Clockwise from front left: Jess, Kim (her cousin who flew in from Woollongong), Jen, me, Lisa.

Girls! Amazing trip. So much fun. Sooooooooooo much relaxing/reading/swimming/lounging.

The pool at the hotel. Jess found an amazing "daily deal" online, so a two bedroom apartment with kitchen, living room, etc was less than $25 each per night. We spent a lot of time at this pool and we were only a two minute stroll from the freaking BEAUTIFUL ocean, which had a water temperature of a balmy 23 degrees. The sun shined constantly (I mean, we were on the Sunshine Coast), except for when we tok a drive into Maleny to buy cheese. We went on a seafood lunch cruise, to the Eumundi Markets, to the Big Pineapple and to the Maleny Cheese factory, but the better part of the holiday was spent doing NOTHING. Yay. J came for the afternoon on the last day and him and I played in the waves and had an awesome time.
J and I are working the next five days at the cricket test match. YAY. Can't even describe how excited I am....blech. But really, I can't complain because the last four days consisted of the above. So, off to work!! Then one day of nothing, then my family arrives! :)
BIG PINEAPPLE! I am sooooo jealous! And maleny! The freaking cheese was soooooooo amazing! Looks like you had a blast! Glad you're taking a well deserved break!
ReplyDeleteDropped M&D off at the airport. They were a little stressed.... A few mishaps before they left... Nothing too serious! They got them all sorted out, a special thanks to Rudy... I think that's his name. Dad will tell u all about it. Have fun! Mom and Grandmaman each have something for you, special from me. so make sure they deliver.....
Love you! Miss you over "the holidays"! I'm sure we'll Skype soon!
Hey Ro! At the Big Pineapply, Jess and I reminisced about our Sunshine Coast day and how awesome you are!
ReplyDeleteEveryone arrived safely....tey are all sleeping. They all stayed awake till about 11 last night - SOOOOOOOOOOOO impressed! Hopefully they get a couple more hours in this morning. Grandmaman gave me the special thing from you, specifically. I think mum forgot, but she gave me a few, so I'll count one of those as from you. Love you!! xoxo