Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I thought it might be time for an update. Today we gave Salmon back to the vet. Sad.

It seems my family is taking over Australia. Shane is lost deep in the bowels of NSW (and believe me, I think bowels is an accurate description). Cousin Daniel and his fiancee Corina are moving here at the end of March since they were finding it difficult to get teaching jobs in Canada/Ontario. They'll be heading to Melbourne, which makes me pretty darn jealous!!!

Jeremy is prepped and raring to go for his 4th and FINAL UQ Med Sports Day this Friday (pics to come). Only 4th years can wear pink, and WEAR PINK THEY WILL! Jess organized a mass purchase of bright pink scrubs for over 100 people, so J will definitely be fully decked out in pink. I won't give away the details of his costume, but he just came in and posed and is VERY excited. Being a working girl, I sadly cannot join in for this event but I'm sure I'll see the ugly aftermath! Hahahahaha.

Work is...well. Actually, let's leave that for another time.

I arrived home today to lovely flowers and we're going to our most favourite local restaurant (The Olive) for a Valentine's Day dinner. Certain points of the last three years have been challenging for us, but I think we're both in a good place now and I'm very happy to be spending Valentine's Day with someone I love! xox

1 comment: