Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Alright, I get it. No one's interested in my meat cakes. I thought they were cool.

We were supposed to get the keys for our new place today but LJ Hooker munged it - what a surprise. "Munged it" = Australian slang for messed it up. So irritating.

What else? Our neighbour Annette had to go back into the hospital. She has damage to her heart. They're not sure if it is because of the cancer treatments or if she had a virus or something. Jeremy and I went to visit her on Sunday. She seemed to be doing really well - was catching up on her knitting. She was happy to see us and we stayed awhile. She should be home this week.

Never book anything with the ADventure Travel Company in Westboro. They suck.

4 comments:

  1. I hope the new place works out for you guys

    Wow that totally sucks about the plane ticket issue - I hope they sort it out! They totally should be answering you .. if not - I'll walk down there myself and tell them to answer your emails!! hahah wouldn't that be a scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all your West end friend should go in there and make a scene until they do something. And we will threaten to boycot them, and spread the news of their incompetence around town. And finally we will cry and tell them how much it means to us to have you there!! And if they still don't get it...I will personally throw a tantrum on their floor...just like the one on the beach at ocean city...that should get some attention!!

    P.S. nice meat cup cakes. We may not appricate them, but I bet Jeremy did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. also just wanted to share what my word for the word verification was to post that last comment...

    facklu

    hahaha..I think I might start using that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahahaha. Facklu. I loled.

    You guys must have made a scene finally, since I have my trip booked. FINALLY. FINALLY. FINALLY-FREAKIN-LY.

    On the way home I get to stop in Seoul, Korea. Only for a couple of hours though...

    ReplyDelete