Thursday, November 26, 2009

It's HOT!!! Summer is officially still a few days away, but the heat arrived a few weeks ago and I don't think there will be a respite until March.

The walk to "uni" is nice, but getting to class covered in sweat is not the most pleasant thing i've experienced. Apparently UQ enjoys torturing students...we started our program on Monday and tomorrow we have our first test worth 15% of our grade. The next three Fridays after that, we have more 15% tests...and on the 4th Friday in addition to our test we also have our final exam worth 40%. HOW AWESOME!!! The backgrounds of the students are pretty diverse...we have people with degrees in Biomed, Biopharmaceuticals, Biology, Music, Speech Sciences, Psychology...and then there's me with my English degree! Hahaha. Very useful when you need to know a bazillion bones and joints and muscles...

We're taking Scott to the Gold Coast on Saturday and then he's heading off on a 6 night adventure - Fraser Island, Whitsundays, Hervey Bay...it sounds amazing!! I am jealous...after that, he's back here for a week and then off to Canada with Jeremy following not far behind. Then Ro gets here 3 days before my final exam...eeeeep. However, then I have 2 and a half weeks of sweet sweet vacation!

1 comment:

  1. Have I told you lately how proud I am of you? Well...I am!! Good for you! It will all be worth it soon (that's what I keep telling myself anyways! lol)

    ReplyDelete