Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today is officially Jeremy's last day of first year! Woohoo!! The timing is kind of funny, since Monday will be my first day of first year, so just as he's winding down I'll be gearing up. We start with an intenseive Anatomy course...9-5 Mon-Wed-Fri, 2 labs and 2 lectures per day. Fantastic. 4 chapters pre-reading required before the first day!!

Monday is also the day that Lisa is "moving out" and Scott is arriving in Brisbane. I think both J and I have really liked having Lisa as a roomie! It gave us some extra $$, which is always good. We saved on the grocery bill, and the three of us take turns cooking and washing the dishes. Pretty ideal, I'd say! We've settled into a little routine. It'll be sad to see her go, but she got a place in Fairfield so she'll be close by, and I'll see her in class all the time anyway!

Tonight Dr Ebert has invited us over for dinner - Sri Lankan curry. Sounds yummy. He's the doctor that Jeremy has been observing for the last two weeks. I'm sure it will be a tasty/fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment