Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My house smells like soup. Lentil soup. Jeremy is not excited. He does not have fond memories of lentil soup, apparently. I'm not sure if I like lentil soup. I've never made it. It does, however, have fresh basil from the garden (the only thing that seems to be surviving) which I've been making good use of this week. Queensland summer is not that conducive to gardens. Hopefully Qld fall, "winter" and spring will be better.

So I have two more days of uni this week, then no class till March. There is an assignment due next Thurs and we have three days to do it! I aced my Speech midterm - highest mark in the CLASS - hello, Tall Poppy...but whatever! I deserve it! I've been wanting to do this program for ages and had to jump through hoops to find a way to do it. Take that, Canada and your lack of spaces for awesome people.

No comments:

Post a Comment