Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Well, Easter is coming up. It's hard to believe that Tracee was here this time last year! I think her visit should be an annual event! We are (I think) going to be having a guest here for a short but sweet stay over MY break (NOT Jeremy's because stupid UQ Med thought it would be handy to have their Easter break 2 weeks before Easter....whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???) Anyhow, I think we've managed to work out a plan to have Karen over for almost 24 hours!! That should be fun :) We'll have to figure out what parts of Brisbane we want to show off. I like being a tour guide!

Some girls from my class are going to Bali. I am pretty jealous. They found a super good deal, too. Sometimes it's quite irritating being friends with all these rich people who are always going somewhere! Does that sound whiny? Sorry. I have done a lot and it's been awesome and I'm very grateful/happy/etc...Just slightly sad that they all get to go to Bali!!

I think I finally might actually get a chance to meet Aisling (Sarah's baby) in the next few days. Actually, I am leaving Jeremy alone to study for most of the weekend and I think it will be a busy one. Friday night we're having Jess, one of my most favourite, best Australians/people ever over for dinner then going to the TIME International Beerfest. Whatever, it's for charity! Then Saturday afternoon I'm meeting up with another favourite, Jen, and we're seeing Alice in Wonderland 3D at South Bank. After Alice, I'm heading to the city to have dinner with Marion (yes...she actually is another favourite). She is one of the speechies I worked with at SpeechNet and I haven't caught up with her forever and ever (since Ro was here) so I'm sure that will be excellent...and I can get all the SpeechNet gossip. I know there will be lots, especially since Amy, the senior speechie, just RESIGNED. Ah, dinner table conversation. Oh right and of course we'll talkabout academic stuff as well...yes. So that leaves Sunday free for me to go visit Sarah and then go to Body Pump in the afternoon at UQ then probably having Lisa over for a Grey's/Gossip Girl marathon (Yes...yes...sadly, I love Gossip Girl. I'm so ashamed) Busy!!!!

1 comment: