Sunday, September 29, 2013

Life lately


Finding joy in the little things.  I stopped for a coffee and was delighted with this fish design.

One afternoon after finishing up at a nursing home, I decided to stop and read.  Drove for a couple of minutes and ended up here.  Lovely!


 Sean, Louise and Tomas had an action packed few days in Adelaide.  Among the many things we got up to - Sausage BBQ, touring McLaren Vale, the Wheatsheaf, touring the Adelaide Hills, browsing the Adelaide Central Markets, oyster bar, Glenelg, Grange, Dumpling King.  It was amazing to me that a one year old happily embarked on these adventures.  Tomas is a joy to be around - such a smiley/giggly boy and so easygoing.  In the first of the two pictures, he's amusing himself (and the rest of us) by licking a lemon while we ate oysters (I tried them for the first time EVER...I even had TWO...and I didn't die).  You can see in the background that we were overlooking the ocean and at one point there was a dolphin briefly frolicking right in the harbour.  On our trip to the beach, he gravitated towards the water and absolutely loved splashing around and playing in the sand.  The weather was incredibly cooperative for their whole stay and we had a fantastic time :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment