Tuesday, December 2, 2014

In approximately 18 minutes, Jane will be picking us up to bring us to the airport where our Hawaiian adventure will kick off!  We fly from Adelaide to Brisbane, Brisbane to Honolulu, and Honolulu to Kona.  We leave the morning of the 2nd...and arrive the morning of the 2nd.  So strange!  However, on the way back we leave on the 12th and arrive back on the 14th so it all evens out.

My little bro/best friend is getting married!  I hope I can be the awesome maid of honour he deserves! I have been looking forward to this for so long - can't believe that it's actually here.  There are sure to be many pictures and updates in the coming 12 days.  I even bought an underwater camera for the trip.

My thoughts are all scattered and I'm just too excited, so I think I will leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment