Monday, June 1, 2009

It's pretty unbelievable that I only have two more months to work at SpeechNet. Time flies. I really like it there - it'll be difficult to find something that compares. The people are wonderful - ALL of them - and it's just so much fun. Today my boss said that it was the first time she had hired any kind of support person and she struck gold on the first try and didn't know what she'd do when I had to leave! Lovely woman, she is. My therapy sessions are going really well, except that I keep forgetting that they don't pronounce the /r/ at the end of a word and I keep emphasizing it. Whoops! I'll have to drill that into my brain. Dinna! Rivva! Cah!

I made sure to take some long weekends for Leanne's visit. That's another great thing about my work. I always get paid the same amount of money and if I take time off, I just work extra hours the next pay period. Really flexible and accommodating which is quite helpful when you have people flying for 25 hours to hang out with you (and...see another country and stuff).

Less than three weeks till we are relaxing and partying in this lovely beach house:


Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment