Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Less than 2 days till Leanne arrives!

Going over the schedule in my head - well, let's just say I think she'll get her money's worth (but might be dead at the end of it!)

Thurs - she gets here
Fri - MBBS Keg 3 (Karaoke Keg)
Sat - Relax/recover
Sunday - Australia Zoo
Monday - South Bank/Shopping
Tuesday - Koala Sanctuary/Trivia night
Wednesday - Mount Coo-tha, possibly Wendy and Jim, movie night with some girlfriends
Thursday to Monday - Sunshine Coast beach house!!!
Tuesday to Friday - She does her own thing (reef or whatever!)
Friday - Gold Coast day trip, Fortitude Valley at night
Saturday - she leaves for Sydney! Crazy.

Basically as soon as she leaves, I need to go on the hunt for a new place. I keep looking right now in the hopes that something will appear, but they're all advertised as available now, or June 15th or something and we're not out of here till July 15th.

Oh Fairfield. We'll miss our ugly house and our awesome neighbours...but here's to new opportunities!

Queen's Birthday weekend was great. It's funny how you basically have an automatic topic of conversation (Canada) anywhere you go . Though the people we hang out with most probably are getting crazy sick of hearing why we're in Australia, why Jeremy chose to do med school here, what I'm doing at the moment, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment