Jeremy arrives in Brisbane for the Easter long weekend tomorrow! Sadly, this coincides with my very first shift at the Gabba - big Easter game, have no idea what I'm doing...we'll see how this goes. I have another shift lined up - wonder if they will want to keep me after my performance tomorrow night! Teehee.
So EXCITED! Jeremy coming home, one more clinic/class till almost two weeks off, Easter dinner at Jess' place, Barcaldine trip...Definitely keeping busy. One assignment due the day we get back from holidays, and then only one more for the ENTIRE rest of the semester! Then exams, then only ONE MORE SEMESTER!!! AGHHHH! It's getting more and more real, but need to keep working away and do well on everything, especially clinic!
I've been planting seeds in Shane's brain about coming to live in Australia for a year. I mean, why not? He's 23 and has nothing really tying him down. I think it's a fantastic idea :) Watch this space...
No comments:
Post a Comment