Friday, April 1, 2011

I *should* be working on my narrative analysis assignment (worst assignment ever, have put way too much into this for 15%) but I am procrastinating. A study apparently showed that the older you are, the more you procrastinate. Strangely enough, I thought it would be the opposite but this study says that is not so. Being in the older half of my class, I feel that I am therefore entitled to this procrastination!

So my house is liveable again but I think it might be killing me. I have a chest infection and am taking antibiotics, which I don't think I've had to take since I was about 5 and got to have that delicious banana antobiotic syrup. These ones are just pills, which makes it far less exciting. Chest infection has also aggravated asthma which hasn't bothered me for years and years and years, so I had to get a new inhaler too!! SUPER AWESOME!

I hear from Jeremy every so often and it sounds like his rural rotation is going well and is a great learning experience. He might even get to fly to a really remote location in a little plane! At orientation week in Rockhampton, he made fast friends with a whole bunch of people (he's very good at that) and hosted a dinner party for 20 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment