Friday, August 12, 2011

Dear Lions Club...

Thank you so much for the new fridge. It is the best fridge I've ever owned. It is only the second fridge I've ever owned...Hm, okay, it's the best fridge I've ever lived in a house with in my WHOLE LIFE, even if I didn't own those past fridges. The spray painted red fridge has been demoted to outdoor fridge status, which is where it belongs! Frost free fridges make me so happy. I remember in 4th year university I moved into an apartment in the market and my roommate and I were befuddled at the strange happenings in our freezer. It was getting really icy and freezing all of our stuff by turning the food into big blocks of ice, and then embedding them in a giant ice chunk. Sure that something was amiss, we called our landlord. Instead of fixing the problem, he made the revelation that we had to defrost our freezer. WHAT??? I had never heard of such a thing in my life!! Break out the double blowdryer extravaganza! But yes, now I am all too familiar. I am making a solemn vow that I will never live in another place where the freezer has to be defrosted. C'mon now, it's 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment