Monday, January 23, 2012

Started my job today.

Although I didn't really want a GPS, it has already proven to be an invaluable tool. Driving around to random places in a city you are familiar with mostly by bus is tricky business. So - thanks Mum & Dad, it's been really helpful and it's only the first day.

I am a little bit intimidated, a little bit overwhelmed and a little bit scared...but I know I can do it :)

3 comments:

  1. You'll be fantastic! It has only been your 1st day - give yourself a chance~ You are awesome! You will prove to be valuable to them. Happy to hear the GPS is helping already.
    Love ya,
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leana! Yay on finishing your first day of work.... by now more like week of work!

    I'm sure it's a little intimidating becoming a professional and starting your new career but don't forget the little secret we all know... you are awesome! You're gonna do amazing.

    HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You`ll be AMAZING Leana. Remember this is not a sprint. You will be working for the next 30 years.

    Good Luck and Love Ya
    Dad

    ReplyDelete