Thursday, January 31, 2013

I decided to write a post, but I'm not really sure what to say.

I'm getting very fed up with not having 'real' internet.  I would really like to Skype with some people!  It should FINALLY be installed tomorrow - or maybe Monday at the latest?  What am I saying...really, the way this company works we'll be lucky to have it by March!

Social life in Adelaide seems good.  Everything is much easier than when we moved to Brisbane.  I'm not sure why that is?  I'm not complaining though!  This weekend Jeremy has a cover shift Friday (so he does his normal 9-5 and then the cover shift is from 5 to 9 pm).  We thought this might be a good opportunity to have a relaxing Friday night and then get up early and check out some of the hiking in the Adelaide area.  I WILL WEAR PROPER SHOES THIS TIME!!! :)  We have a breakfast date on Sunday with a girl from the hospital at a place called "The Loose Caboose".  Hehe.  This week has been busy as well...Tuesday I crashed an RMO (Resident Medical Officer) event at the Woodville Hotel (pub down the road from our house).  Free drinks and free food!  I wonder how much longer I can sneak myself into these things...Wednesday we went to trivia and didn't come in last, and tonight we're going to a "bring a plate" (ie potluck) dinner at an intern's house.

I also just found out EXCITING NEWS - My friend Nicole is coming to Adelaide in March for a professional development course!!  Super cool.  Hopefully it is on a Friday or Monday so she can come for the whoooooole weekend, and maybe even bring her hubby! 

Well, I guess that's it.  Not much else happening around here. A bientot!


2 comments:

  1. Yea AustraLeana!
    We LOVE you
    Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, looks like you take after your Mum! Crashing Events!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete