Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Innes National Park

Thanks for your comments, Mum & Kayleigh.  I have revealed the great mystery in the comment section of my last post, in case anyone is insanely curious.

Tonight I have hockey class #3.  I am hoping that with my newly sharpened skates, I will enjoy it a lot more.  Who knew it could make such a difference...

Jeremy and I spent the weekend exploring Innes National Park, at the tip of the Yorke Peninsula.  The weather wasn't extremely cooperative, but it could have been worse.  We stayed in a hilariously trashy trailer - it was locked on the outside with a padlock, and Jeremy accidentally tore off the entire locking mechanism, screws and all.  I guess he just doesn't know his own strength!

See, I wasn't kidding!  Not quite the lap of luxury - Butler's Bonanza!  We were right beside the 'Hilltop Hilton', another beautiful trailer.  Judging from how deep the tires went into the ground, I'd say these beauties have been here for decades...possibly centuries! :P

It's really hard to complain, though, when the trailer is positioned about 150 metres from this.  We were lulled to sleep by the rolling waves - beautiful!  We definitely would like to go back - but the only people we can think of who might appreciate the full experience are Alastair and Hannah...I hope that they visit and we can take them here :)

It's been a busy work week so far and I am still loving it!  I really just love it.  This may have ruined me for ever working for 'the man' again!  






1 comment: