On the off chance that someone might interact with this blog...
I saw a few of these "stop creeping" signs on my drive up to Kadina/Wallaroo and was intrigued as to what they could possibly mean. I had to look it up to find out. Anyone want to take a guess? (No cheating!)

Have no idea what that means and we never saw anything like that while driving. Please do tell.
ReplyDeleteI think it means not to tailgate when you're driving. Stop creeping so close to the driver ahead of you??
ReplyDeleteLove, Mum
Mum! That was my guess too. Very logical - but incorrect.
ReplyDeleteKayleigh - thanks for your input. I've only ever seen this particular sign on one highway.
It actually means stop creeping up over the speed limit. So if the speed limit is 110 km/h, going 113 km/h is considered 'creeping'. I don't understand putting those signs out there, though, if no one knows what they mean??