Tracee left for Cairns this morning! I'm a *tad* jealous that she'll see the Reef before I do - but also excited for her and looking forward to seeing the pictures and hearing the stories!
Looks like she'll have a whole week of hostel stays! Should be interesting to see how that goes. Our plans for accommodation in Sydney were changed so now I've booked us into the Base Sydney hostel for this Thursday and Friday nights, and the Sydney YHA Beach House Hostel for Saturday and Sunday nights! I'm intrigued and apprehensive about this whole hostel deal - I wouldn't say I'm hostile about hostels (like you, mum!) but I've never been to one so I guess I'll just have to see how it goes! While booking I read the reviews and chose the ones less likely to have bed bugs....eeeeeeep, just thinking about it gives me the heebie jeebies! The locations seem good - the first one is right in the city centre, so we can walk to the Opera House and Harbour Bridge and all the other must-see things in Sydney. The second one is about half an hour from the city, but as the name suggests it is right on the beach and comes with FREE surf board hire! Hopefully that won't lead to bruises in awkward places and wrenched knees as on our honeymoon...bahahaha. Surfing is fun but scary and sometimes hurt-y!
I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to leaving a whole day early so I can write my Statistics exam at UQ on Tuesday! How cool is that, seriously. Who would want an extra day in Sydney when they could be doing something as AMAZING as writing a Stats exam?
No comments:
Post a Comment