Friday, November 18, 2011

This is it.

Well, it's 2 hours before my last exam ever - so obviously I am updating my blog. Yes, very logical. Some people say you can't learn anything in two hours, but I beg to differ - there have been times in the past where I've crammed crucial info into my brain in the last couple of hours before an exam. But this exam - well, I've been studying for a couple of weeks AND it's based on everything we've learned about adults over the last two years. It could be anything. So at this point, I just have to be confident that I know my stuff and I can get that 60% pass mark (okay, yes, after I finish writing this I will be rushing back to my hammock to study frantically for another hour before I walk over to UQ). Jeremy left bright and early this morning for his two last exams of third year medicine. After today, he will be a 4th year med student! JUST ONE MORE...year, that is! Muahaha, at least I'm down to one more exam.

Tonight we have celebratory plans to the extreme! I am sticking with my tried and true post exams Punjabi Palace outing - since our first exam in Anatomy, we have had dinner here after every exam period. The first time, Ro was with us - wish he could be there again tonight!! First will be a stop at the Red Room, the campus bar, to collect our thoughts and indulge in a beverage or two. Then to my house to get ready for night of epic-ness. Punjabi Palace reservations await us at 7:30 pm - it's BYO, so we will bring supplies and linger...and then meeting up with J and the med crowd since they are all celebrating their own done-ness!

Seriously, cross your fingers for me. If I don't pass this, it will be max humiliation since I won't get to graduate with my class and will have the added heart attack of having to sit it again. Not to mention, have four house guests who were planning on attending my grad (thought I don't think they will be TOO heartbroken at not having to sit through hours of boring). Gargh. Nervousness setting in. 2 hours to go. 4.5 hours till it's COMPLETELY done. Brain, please have my back!

1 comment: