It's 10:19 pm, I'm about to go to bed, and Jeremy is in a caesarean delivery (or a "caesar" as the Aussies say). He was expecting to be pulling an all-nighter, but it sounds like it's pretty quiet with the exception of this delivery so he may be home sooner than he thought!
I've been having a grand time with my ex-classmates at our EQ SLP induction. Kinda sad that tomorrow is the last day - it's just been so nice! Today my friend Kim gave me a ride home (she is a "P" plater - it is a big deal that I got into a vehicle with her!!)
Provisional licence
From July 2007 the provisional licence was divided into two stages.
P1 drivers must display red P plates. P1 licence holders may upgrade to P2 licenses after holding their P1 licences for one year and passing the hazard perception test. There are restrictions to the power of the vehicles and the number of passengers allowed in relation to P1 drivers. Drivers over 25 years of age who successfully pass their practical driving test are able to skip the P1 licence stage and progress directly to the P2 licence stage.
P2 drivers must display green P plates. P2 licence holders may upgrade to an open licence after holding their P2 licence for two years (one year for P2 licence holders over 25 years of age). As with P1 licences, there are restrictions to power and passengers but they are less restrictive than P1 licences.
I think she is probably a red P plater, since she just passed her driver's test within the last few months. Anyhow, we didn't die...she got me home safely AND then we had a 10ish minute dance party in her car in front of my house, which was likely witnessed by more than one neighbour.
I think that's pretty much all I have to sa for the moment. I should probably get to bed before I turn into a pumpkin!
Good job getting into the car. I'm sure it wasn't as scary as getting into adam's car with him at the wheel. Lol. Can't wait to chat with ya! Cheers! ;-)
ReplyDelete