Dancing. Even if you're in a crabby mood, I feel like dancing is one thing that really helps you forget your worries and troubles.
Sleep! There are few things as happiness inducing as a good night's sleep in a comfortable bed.
Amusement parks. These used to be my favourite places ever. Now, my brain thinks more about how things could go wrong but I still force myself to go on the rides because they ARE fun and they remind me of happy times.
A delicious backyard BBQ party with friends.
That lovely clean feeling you get after you've just brushed your teeth.
Hammocks. Our backyard just begged for a hammock and I've spent many an afternoon reading for pleasure and also studying for various speech pathology exams (which sometimes turned into impromptu naps!)
HAVAIANAS! I have previously dedicated a whole entry to these amazing creations, and with good reason. They are just so amazingly incredibly comfortable, durable, and all around fantastic!
Sloths. Just look at his face...are you smiling? I bet you are!
Travel and adventure! Whether it's a short day trip or involves hours and hours of flights to get to the destination, I always like exploring new places.
The feeling you get when you arrive home after being away for awhile (home in this case meaning where most of my stuff is, where Jeremy is, and where I normally sleep...so Fairfield).









No comments:
Post a Comment