Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Whoops!  I missed a Monday, but in my defense it was a public holiday, I was in another state, and I didn't get home until around 10 pm Monday night.  Anyhow, I'm sure no one was waiting with bated breath for my post, so I'd imagine everyone survived without my Monday post.

I spent the weekend in Adelaide with some of my favourite gals and had a spectacular time!  More on that later, and for now - 10 happy things!

 Fluffy chickens!!!!!  They're so cute, and smile inducing.
 Weekends away with the girls.  We try to make them happen a couple of times a year and they are always fabulous.
 Getting a good mark on an assignment/exam.  Yep, I'm a dork.
 Hot tubs.  In the summer, in the winter...they are just wonderful all year round!
 Hugs!
 Learning new things (retaining them is a different matter, but...) I love that in my job now, I get PAID to learn new things!
 Popcorn.  Delicious.  The crunch, the taste, the smell.
 Rainbows.
 A hot shower. 
Singing in the car.  Whether it's alone or with a car full of people, it's hard to be in a bad mood while screaming along to a good song.

3 comments:

  1. I was waiting. I checked on our Sunday, and thought, uh-oh she's missed one, now it's all down hill. But the fluffy chickens were worth the wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize one of those fluffy chickens.
    It's Fluffy, he didn't go to Florida, he went to Australia!

    Love
    Dad & Mum

    ReplyDelete