Wednesday, May 5, 2010

IT'S MAY! COOL DOWN!

6 months of non-stop heat is *almost* as tiresome as 6 months of non-stop cold. Not quite, because the driving is still fine and you don't have to scrape off your car every day or shovel the driveway, but sometimes it's nice not to be sweaty ALL THE TIME! Yes, despite my love of Brisbane it is not a place I could live in forever. How does anyone ever look professional with their sweaty hair plastered all over their sweaty face and neck??

Life has slowed right down. Jeremy has four weeks left of classes and I have five, then I'll be back on here whining about final exams. Jeremy is leaving right after he has exams which are the week before mine so he won't have to deal with me - lucky him! He gets to go home to Canada...lucky him again! All the Canadian speechies are going home as well - I'm happy that I will have Crystal to entertain me and keep me company!

No comments:

Post a Comment