But we tried!
Pirate tights do great double duty as Canada Day wear.
Question: Is it a bit obnoxious to proudly celebrate one country's day while in another country? I don't see why there would be a problem. Just curious!
For a couple of hours we went to a Canada Day party, which was alright. Apparently there were beaver tails earlier in the day, which sadly we missed.
I actually got 9 hours sleep last night, which is pretty much double what I've been getting for the last 2 weeks. Oh yeah, so I'm not sure if it was from the car accident, but the ridiculous arm pain which has been keeping me awake and sometimes in tears actually has a cause: anterolisthesis at the C3/C4 level. Basically one of my vertebrae has slipped slightly forward over the other and is pinching a nerve or something. It freakin sucks. My first week of holidays was spent at the doctor, x-rays, more doctor, acupuncturist. Sigh. Also heat packs, liniments, pain meds, etc. There's not really much I can do...I'm pretty much at a loss :(
Is there any way to sue the lady who hit you? I mean, that's pretty serious sounding, and I hate to say it, but could be there for a good while. Poor you!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love J's red shoes!!! You did more Canada Day-ing then I did. I couldn't find my red shirt, and then we missed the beginning of the fireworks, and just watched what we could see over the tops of houses down the street from my apartment.