This is me all fancy for the Stradbroke Cup (horse races) which I went to with my amazing Aussie BFF Jess and her family! The dress is actually quite nice and I wish I had a better pic. This is after the races when we were waiting in line for a cab. MY FEET WERE IN AGONY. I had to sit. It's 3 weeks later and I still have battle scars from those damn shoes.
"Out at Sea" boat cruise! Jess and I are pirates and Jen is our wench. The guys behind us are kind of irrelevant.
Me, my wench, my inflatable parrot, and a couple of sweet pirate swords.
AVAST! LAND LUBBERS! Somethingorother that pirates say...
It was Amelia's (blue dress girl) last day in Australia. She's a Canadian in the speech program and was homesick so she decided to go home for good. Clearly that's why I'm stabbing her in the head with my sword. Seriously though, it's quite sad :( Her costume was....water with a hat floating on top.Jeremy is home tomorrow (actually TODAAAAAAY since it's past midnight!) except I don't know how his flights are going. United has been UNfriendly to him! I think he may think twice about another trip home in the near future. What an ordeal!
No comments:
Post a Comment