Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jeremy and I were in the local Coles this morning and made a shocking and alarming discovery. I think I've noticed this before but hadn't actually said anything out loud. Australia does not seem to have frozen canned juice. This is just strange, because in Canada there are practically whole aisles devoted to the stuff. You can get 182 varieties of frozen orange juice. You can get a million variations of frozen "drink" - canned sugar water with 2% REAL fruit juice! Yahoo!

Jeremy says he remembers his parents buying frozen juice when he lived in Australia as a kid. So it it just Brisbane that hasn't yet seen this fantastical wondrousness? Or maybe just our Coles? Or is Jeremy wrong, and is this juiceless phenomenon Australia-wide?

Hm. This could call for some further research.

Karen - frozen canned juice in Sydney - y/n?

No comments:

Post a Comment