Monday, October 15, 2012

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

 Air conditioning.  Screw open windows and fans.  I live in Queensland, and it's damn hot and humid and I LOVE air conditioning.
 Bowling - I used to be able to convince Ottawa friends to go every so often, but I think I've only gone twice in Australia.  I want to do it more!!!
 Bubbles.  I love that in my job, I sometimes get to play with bubbles.
 I don't know the technical term for these things, but I will call them "face hole boards".  Anyone who has ever been with me when passing one will be able to attest that I generally drag my companion over and ask a poor unsuspecting stranger to take our picture.  which makes it extra sad that I couldn't find a photo from my personal collection for this one!
 Musicals.  And of course, my very favourite one - EVIL DEAD: THE MUSICAL. 
 Snorkeling.  With pretty fishes and blue water and turtles!
 My new awesome soda stream birthday surprise from a friend!
 Sunny days.
 Surprises!!  Well...good ones.
Weddings.  They're so fun and consist of many of my favourite things: friends, family, yummy food, drinks, dancing, etcetcetc.


No comments:

Post a Comment