My application for a Graduate visa was lodged in January 2012, and as of yesterday was granted. Yay me! This means I officially have until April 24th 2014 to figure out what I'm doing in this country. I can work with no restrictions and travel in and out of the country with no difficulty. So much paperwork to get the damn thing organized, so I feel like I should at least feel a little bit victorious about the situation!
Hmmmm...so I've been looking into Christmas holiday trip options recently. It's the only time all year that J and I will have some time off together, and who knows what will happen next year! I abandoned him last year to go on a cruise to NZ with my family, so it'll be great to spend the holiday together this time. The winning option is looking like Tasmania, which looks absolutely beautiful in pictures. The whole thing is a little bit silly since we'll be moving to Adelaide right after we get back, but seriously, we deserve a frickin vacation together! I'll just show you a glimpse of how awesome Tassie looks...
My good friend Nicole lives in Hobart, the lovely city pictured above. I think that she will unfortunately be in Brisbane during our travels, but we would probably be able to crash at her house which would be amazing!
Nicole took this picture from her living room - not too shabby!
Cradle Mountain.
Ummmmm....I don't know where this is, but it's somewhere in Tasmania and looks very pretty!!!
So, that's what's happening at the moment. Otherwise, trying to get through Term 4 which for some reason is the BUSIEST term...urgh...Jeremy is in study/lockdown mode so I'm making lots of weekend plans which (sadly) don't include him, because I'm trying to be good and not bother him while he's studying - obviously very important since the whole job/Adelaide thing is contingent on him actually becoming a doctor!




No comments:
Post a Comment