I had gotten used to my morning tea and chats with Kathy and Ross outside at the table in the back. I was up earlier than usual today to get into work early, and it was strange to have no one else there! I'm glad they have gotten back safely and got to sleep in their own bed at the farm - but we miss them a bit! This is what they have escaped from...and what I need to get through this week (see below). My coworkers and I were so sluggish today - I know I've said this before, but it's just not right to force people to work in 39 degree weather in a stuffy portable with no air conditioning!!! Jeremy and I are escaping this crazy heat on Friday when we head off to Tasmania - YAY!! I've already packed, which shows how enthusiastic I am!
Ipswich 7-day Weather Forecast
| Summary | Mon Dec 17 |
Tue Dec 18 |
Wed Dec 19 |
Thu Dec 20 |
Fri Dec 21 |
Sat Dec 22 |
Sun Dec 23 |
|||||||||||||
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Mostly sunny |
Thunder- storms |
Possible thunderstorm |
Possible thunderstorm |
Possible thunderstorm |
Possible shower |
Possible shower |
||||||||||||||
| Maximum | 39°C | 36°C | 34°C | 33°C | 33°C | 31°C | 32°C | |||||||||||||
| Minimum | 19°C | 19°C | 20°C | 20°C | 19°C | 19°C | 19°C | |||||||||||||
| Chance of Rain | 50% | 80% | 80% | 90% | 90% | 60% | 60% | |||||||||||||
| Rain Amount | 5-10mm | 5-10mm | 5-10mm | 1-5mm | 1-5mm | 1-5mm | 1-5mm | |||||||||||||
| UV Index | Extreme | Extreme | Extreme | Extreme | Extreme | |||||||||||||||
| Frost Risk | Nil | Nil | Nil | Nil | Nil | Nil | Nil | |||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment