Monday, February 23, 2009

I like Skype. I especially like when I can hear Mum laugh the crazy laugh over Skype! Love you! (Get your camera working please!!)

The weekend in brief:

Jolly Jeremy following UQ Med Sports Day. Felipe & Strongbow at the house - our first "official" guest. Train to Fortitude Valley. More Strongbow & new friends from Jeremy's PBL group. Air con! Late night...fine, very early morning bacon and egg breakfast at one of Brisbane's finest bacon and egg places. Lily Allen's bad influence on me. Jeremy being privileged enough to listen repeatedly to Lily Allen on Saturday morning. Skype galore. Crazy laugh and the way it sucks you in. Hopes are up - hope it really happens! Getting lost on the way to "An Ideal Husband" and missing it. Malodorous lady invading my personal space repeatedly. Dress buying boy compliments. Swimming in swanky South Brisbane apartment salt water pool and hot-tub. Fascinatingly strange person who only goes to bed on a "7". More Strongbow. Sympathy for out of work engineer. Slight awkwardness. Train home. Epic Sunday breakfast of deliciousness. School work on the train. New places to explore - end of the Cleveland line! Ridiculously huge houses, tiny little beach - but OCEAN!


Random message to finish this fairly irritating entry: (this is apparently why we should go to SWIM - Supporting Women in Medicine) Btw - Jez = Jeremy.

And by the way guys. Get your tickets for SWIM- an ultimate good time party this fri night!!!! - Jez tell Leana!

because:

cocktails= Summer loving= I do not look like a chicken Kim!= beer goggles= Chuck Norris says " SWIM cocktail night is hard enough for any mother= crazy fun.

nb- "I do not look like a chicken Kim" is from Kath and Kim an aussie legend TV series. U Tube it.

Miss you!!! (and you, and you, and you!)

2 comments:

  1. wow...I notice a lot of Strong bow in there...was some of this entry writen while enjoying said beverage? Something about it seemed a little like a live journal entry (but with the use of the delete button obviously!)

    So do we all get to call him Jez now?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Strongbows were consumed during the writing of this entry! I suppose it was just that it was our beverage of choice Friday & Saturday night :P

    He doesn't seem to object to being called Jez from what I can see!

    ReplyDelete