Wednesday, February 25, 2009
This afternoon in the living room, I heard a rustling noise. We have a roomie - he usually comes out every evening. I had not seen him in the afternoon before. I'm happy to have him, and you can probably see why from he picture above. COCKROACH EATER!!!!!!
Wednesday is Jeremy's stay at school late night. Blah! I've tried to be productive...Mowed the back lawn with our *lovely, wonderful, fantastic* push mower. SO MUCH FUN! I love push mowers! Um, yes. While I was doing it, our neighbour Mike called down to me: "Leana! Is there something you'd like to borrow?" They lent us their *not as functional, clearly lesser* gas powered mower when the *awesome super duper* push mower couldn't get through the dense grass last time. Although it was a tempting and generous offer this afternoon, I declined - there's something satisfying about pushing that STUPID FREAKIN PUSH MOWER 75 times over one patch of grass. Ah, okay, that's better.
It looks like we will likely have a Canadian visitor for most of April. All I can say to express my feelings about that is "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Excellent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG.......ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ReplyDeleteAnd....
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
I think he makes his home in your room...
ReplyDeleteHehe. Just kidding!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Well if the Aeropostal girl thinks so, then it must be true! 4 weeks!
ReplyDeletePS - the beighbours gave us a painting for the wall in "your room" so we'll try to spruce it up a bit :)
OMG that's crazy!!!
ReplyDeleteYay push mowers! I bought mine from a crazy Italian couple who fought while I looked it over.
ReplyDeleteIt is terribly satisfying... but thank goodness my patch of grass is small.
Crystal!!!!!!!!!!! Hi :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad someone knows what it's like. I think our grass patch is slightly bigger than yours, but nothing I should be whining about, really...hehe.