2014 is definitely looking like a year of big weddings for us! That is fine with me, because they're such happy and celebratory occasions :) Above are some photos that we took at Jerry and Kristen's wedding last weekend. The wedding photo booth is a trend I do enjoy! The printer immediately printed out two copies - one for the bride and groom to keep, and one for us. Yay! Indication of how ancient we are: we DROVE to the wedding (and drove home afterwards).
Last night I volunteered at the Leveda Christmas disco. There was a photo booth there as well, which was fun. I think I might be on the lookout for a new volunteer cause/organization though - I've given this one a year and I'm not sure it's a great match.
This evening we are having a BBQ at our place. It was supposed to be a steak night out at a restaurant, but being this time of year, everything is BOOKED. So I've spent the morning cleaning and tidying in preparation for this impromptu BBQ. You know what's pretty great? We can invite people to come over at 6-7ish and still have lots of light left for socializing! I really love these long days. I can hear Jeremy doing more cleaning in the background, so I better get back to it. At least it's given me an excuse to do all the things around the house that I've been putting off!

No comments:
Post a Comment