Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah - I love it!
Got up early this morning (7:30 am on a Saturday??) and took the train ride out to Broad Beach on the Gold Coast. Imagine paying $6 for a train ride from Ottawa to Montreal. It's pretty much the equivalent. I have my moments with the transit system, but mostly it's pretty spectacular! (Brisbanites wouldn't agree, they all compare their transit to Europe and whine about how awful it is here...they have no idea!!!)
Jeremy and I spent the day playing in waves. It was 30 degrees (perfect weather), the ocean was just the right temperature, and the waves were big enough to be fun but not as crazy as they were the last time we went. It was honestly the most perfect day!
Heading out to a "Goon and Coon" party now! (Sorry if that sounds dirty, but it's not!)
wow that sounds freakin' amazing!!! And yes the Good and Coon party sounds dirty!
ReplyDelete