Tuesday, March 3, 2009

For anyone who cares to see our living conditions in Australia...and I know you're all waiting with bated breath...Voila!

Backyard. Our lovely chairs and wooden wind chimes. The sun sets on the other side of the house though. Darn! Sitting out here at night, you can see tons of bats flying around. In this picture you can also see where we cut through to the park, then across Fairfield Rd and to the shopping centre which contains such useful stores as Coles (groceries) and is a hop, skip and a jump from the Fairfield rail station!
THE BOUDOIR! (but I guess not actually since it's Jeremy's bedroom as well. I just wanted to use that term, okaaaay?) Nice dresser was from our neighbours (Annette and Mike, best neighbours ever!)
Another view!!!! Wow!!!! Please excuse the hideous curtains. We were going to do something about them but since this place = demolished in a few short months, it seems rather silly to bother with it.


N.B. - due to being boring/non-decorated, the guest room and office have been left out of this tour!

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of your place. I really like the red fridge. It's sad that this place is going to be destroyed :(. I hope that all is well :).

    ReplyDelete