So now I'm cancelling Friday night plans in order to do Statistics assignments. It's just so very wrong. CAN'T WAIT TILL APRIL 15th - done done done with Statistics. Ugh!
Oh well, our plans for tomorrow are pretty amazing. We're going to the Sunshine Coast for the first time with some friends - and we don't have to take the train! Kristen has a car so we're getting up early and driving there and spending the day on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. There's nothing else I'd rather spend a weekend doing than hanging out on the beach. Not thinking about stats.
I went to my first meeting of the "Third Thursday" book club yesterday. It was fun! We sat on cozy couches and had a glass of wine and talked about Edinburgh and how it was portrayed differently in the two books we had read. An eclectic mix of people - there was Wendy, myself (the only Canadian), Jill (a doctor from Brisbane), Cathy (from Georgia, has lived in Australia for 10 years), Asabi (from Oklahoma/California, has been here a year, a water management engineer) and another lady whose name I forget and who didn't really talk very much.
Oh, and most importantly: Happy Birthday Shane!!! Can't believe little Shaney is 21 already. xox
No comments:
Post a Comment