Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Well, we didn't end up going to the Sunshine Coast, unfortunately. I'm sure it will still be there next time we have the opportunity (at least, I hope so...and also hope that it's not covered in oil...eep)

We had a make-your-own pizza night at the neighbour's house yesterday! This time we actually talked to the kids as well instead of just Annette and Mike. They all seem like a fun bunch. I'll be sad to move out from beside them, but not as sad about the house, maybe...

I have to give Ro a belated b-day shout out on here (it's only fair). Happy 24th birthday - you're almost as old as me! Hehe. Hope you're still having a blast living it up in Florida. The beer is definitely cheaper there than here, let me tell you!

Jeremy had an exam today. Not a writing exam, but a physical exam. He had been practicing on me all week. Annette came over while he was palpating me and we had a good laugh about that! No matter which way you try to explain it, it sounds kinda interesting.

We're in the midst of preparing for Tracee's visit! Lasagna party is imminent and I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment