Friday, March 13, 2009

Things we miss

Jeremy had a big craving for North American hamburgers
(no beetroot), no fried egg, with kethcup, mustard and relish)
and it made me wonder what we're missing from home...

- hamburgers (Jeremy)
- real cider...the ones here are two sweet (both of us)
- Max (both of us!!!!)
- Canadian beer (Jeremy)
- Zaphod's (both)
- poutine from the chipwagon besides Zaphod's (mostly me)
- the Nichol farm (both of us)
- normal house renting (both)
- cheese curds (guess that goes with the poutine!)
- board games!!!! (me - I'm really sad I didn't bring Quelf)
- not being at school all the time (Jeremy)
- a car (both of us...sometimes)
- NOT DOING STATS! (me)
- the huge selection of pickles at the grocery store (both)
- having a hair straightener that isn't broken :( :( :( (me)

Blah blah blah...obviously we miss our family
and friends the most out of all those things,
but there's nothing wrong with a materialistic post once
in awhile. Funny how most of those things are edible.
Oh well, what can I say?

1 comment: