Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baaaah slowly going crazy!

Today marks the end of midterms, and we're finishing off with a fabulous one - VOICE. Ew. Ew, ew, ew. Unpleasant. Last night I had a dream that I was undergoing a larngoscopy with a rigid laryngoscope, which typically requires hospitalisation and anaethesia, but in my dream I was awake (if that makes any sense). I wonder if I was coughing in my sleep...

All my classmates seem to be going crazy. For some poor souls, the nightmare isn't over after today...they still have a Physiology midterm on Friday. Yikes.

This should be an awesome weekend. Our friend Adrian is coming from Melbourne for a visit. Jeremy's going to make dinner Friday night and then some people are coming over to play Otto Pig before we head out to the Valley to show Adrian the nightlife of Brisbane. He is lots of fun and very spirited. Amelia and I had a blast with him in Melbourne!

No comments:

Post a Comment