
Jeremy and I took a weekend trip to Stanthorpe in March and he realized his lifelong dream of walking through a hedge maze!

Taken from the car...an amazing sunset while driving through the mountains.

After climbing a mountain in Girraween National Park we found this swimming hole. I got in, but only for a second because there were turtles everywhere and I'm afraid of them...You may notice I appear slightly distraught!

In Stanthorpe we saw a real live echidna (similar to a porcupine) on the side of the road!! Or as Leanne would call it, an "enchilada". Hehe.

Taken at the end of our Granite Belt wine tour.

We were at the Pig & Whistle pub by 6:30 am for breakfast and the Canadian/American Olympic hockey showdown. Note Jeremy's patriotism. So exciting when Canada won - the bar ERUPTED in cheers.

Feb 2010 Melbourne trip. Adrian is the lovely fellow that Tracee, Jeremy and I met in Sydney who we've kept in touch with (he actually spent this past weekend with us in Brisbane). He showed Amelia and I the Melbourne night scene. Chicken or fish, chicken or fish? You may notice my disgusting red eye. Prior to arriving at this place, I took my contacts out and threw them down on the road because they were hurting me so much. I then spent the rest of the night with a very sexy red eye.

Me 'n Meels in Melbs.

City of Melbourne from St Kilda.

Beer Tree 2009 - an annual event at my friend Jen's place that I had the chance to participate in.
That sunset picture is A-mazng!!
ReplyDeleteI know right??
ReplyDelete