Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Going crazy, too much study

Arghhh and then I look at Facebook and there's a girl in my class who writes like this:

Studyin is so so boring... I can't spend ne more time staring at this same info ova n ova ne more! Y r my exams so spaced apart - just wanna do them already n b on hollies...!


man my hands hurt.. ne1 wld think i'm an art or tech teacher the way i'm going - only i'm kinda bad @ it!! Lets hope me kid likes it!


some ppl shld answer their phone!! me bored :( n dnt feel like doin sumthin that involves my brain...

It kind of drives me crazy! Why am I dedicating a whole entry to this? The real question is...why do a Master's in Speech Path if you think writing like THAT is acceptable? I guess I'm a little cranky from looking at notes constantly. At least I get to do it outside in a hammock. That makes it slightly better...

I had dinner at Mike & Kristen's last night. Lovely friends to invite me over while Jeremy's away. Kristen is leaving to visit Canada in a couple of days actually so we'll have to have Mike over and look after him a little! Tonight is 90 minute hot yoga with Marion (yes!!! I <3 hot yoga) and then watching Whip It...I can't study ALL the time! Tomorrow morning will consist of a study session at Hayley's with some other people from class, study lunch, home, then review with Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment