Just finished my last group study session of the semester! I suppose that's not technically true, since Lisa will probably come over tonight for our traditional night-before-exam review...but it's almost done. ALMOST DONE.
I'm having major issues with this awful arm pain and not sleeping and stuff so it's really been perfect timing as far as fitting right into exam period. My friend Nicole just came over with a bag of goodies, such as this electrode thing you put on the painful spots and it gives you mild shocks. I don't think it did much in the way of pain management, but my new nickname is "Twitchy". She also brought creams and meds, but nothing seems to be working :( I'm really at the end of my rope and am itching to make an appointment with a physio or doctor, but must finish exams first! Less than 24 hours...
Brisbane, why do you insist on massive construction every day of the year? I really feel like this is the case. If it's not the neighbours doing renos, it's the city deciding to fix some gutter, which clearly takes 5 weeks, right outside of my house. If I wasn't already not sleeping because of my arm, I'd be pretty angry with the early wake up call!
No comments:
Post a Comment