Tomorrow is my first exam! I've studied a fair bit so it should be fine. Half the exam is stuff you can't *really* study for anyway. There's a video component where you need to determine the types of dysfluencies, other verbal behaviours and secondary physical behaviours as well as breathing, voice, etc. Then there's an audio component where you listen to a recording of someone speaking at a certain rate, then determine (with a stopwatch and calculator) the number of syllables per minute. The second half is written stuff.
I have good friends. Staying alone in my house isn't my favourite thing in the world, but I'll do it if I have to. Last night I did and that was fine. Watched a couple of movies and had a good sleep. First night alone was Friday and Hayley insisted on coming over for study break/relaxation/girl's night. We got Thai food and drank pop and watched movies. When it was time for bed, she said "If you get scared, I'm just down the hall!" Hahaha. Yes, I suppose that makes me sound like a giant baby, but it was appreciated. Saturday night I slept at the Bunker's. Tuesday night Jess is coming over with Death Becomes Her (lovelovelove that movie) and sleeping over. Aw. I love these girls.
Wednesday night is the second State of Origin game and depending on how well my studying for exam #2 (Artic, Phonology & Clinic Practice) goes, I may allow myself a little time off to check out the game. It's soccermania here at the moment as well (as I imagine it is in many part of the world) but that doesn't interest me as much.
No comments:
Post a Comment