Sunday, January 4, 2009

So here I am sitting in the airport, paying stupid $5.99 for an hour of service that will deplete my laptop's battery. Grrrr. Jeremy is sleeping on the cafe bench with his coat as a pillow. Only the first of many airport waiting times. It feels quite unfair that we'll be in LA and Chicago and Sydney and not be able to go out and explore!

We had fun with the airport people. They laughed a lot about the fact that Jeremy packed his favourite cooking pot. Then I apparently am crazy and a huge threat - I didn't realize that I had left my pink scissors in my carry-on laptop case. We laughed more about that. Then they were confiscated. Oh well. I suppose I'll survive without them!

Why are they showing burn victims on the TV? My breakfast bagel isn't sitting well at the sight of burnt off skin.

Why is it that I bought my tea 45 minutes ago and IT'S STILL TOO HOT TO DRINK????

Ok - I miss everyone and we are still in Ottawa. That's not a good sign! But at least karaoke was awesome :)

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment