Saturday, January 3, 2009

Takeoff - tomorrow!!! (if the weather allows it)

I'm laying on the floor to write this as my aunt just came and picked up our couch, coffee table, microwave, TV unit, and digital camera. Makes a big difference to have those things gone! (Well, some more than others) So I guess we're actually doing this crazy thing! The bed is going later today, which means we'll probably be stuck downstairs on the pullout - brrrrrrr...

The Max is also going later. Awwww. We're both sad about that but at least he has a good place to go and we'll see him in a few months. Hopefully he remembers us!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leana, and Jeremy! It sounds like you two are having a blast over there already. and oh Maxer......it took him about a week to settle in..after clawing Josh in the hand, and hissing at me if I ever looked at him ,lol. Now he's lounging around, cuddling me on those cold nights, and enjoying a rigorous exercise program, in which he's getting pretty good at push ups too. Take care,

    Love you, Shaner

    ReplyDelete