Tuesday, February 11, 2014


When it comes to regrets, I do have a few...but I must admit, I haven't really considered them in terms of my blog.  What do I wish I would have done differently when I started my blog?  Let's see if anything comes to mind.
  •  not making the template more personal/just using generic blogspot website
  •  not looking into expat blogging communities before this
  •  ummmmmmmm I'm not good at this game
Oh, I've also been regretting not introducing the mastermind behind this blog challenge.  I haven't been trying to be rude, I'm just not sure how to do fancy linky things.  I wonder if I can quickly figure it out.  Cristin, whose blog is titled In an opal hearted country is the lady who is behind all of this!  Look at that, I did it!  I may become blog fancy one of these days!

10 comments:

  1. Haha! I love the cheese cartoon! I had a hard time coming up with blog-making regrets too. I just recently changed my blog to make it more personal, less template so that's a step in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See how your photo overlaps the gadgets on the right? I hate that! Blogger should either not allow us to make the photo that large or (and this is what I would really like) they should accommodate your content over the gadgets. Sometimes I just want my photo to be larger, you know???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did notice that and was irritated by it! I needed to enlarge the photo so the text could be read. Yes...not a great set up.

      Delete
  3. Yah! You made your first link! Celebrate, good times, come on! Lol. I love the meme you chose. So wrong. So funny! :-) "I regret nothing," says the poor little cheese stump. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cartoon! And you linked up! How fancy. I have no idea how to do that. I agree- looking at other expat blogs would have helped me figure mine out sooner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I decided to try it, it was shockingly easy - there is little button at the top of the post that says "Link" and you type in the link and there's another box for what you want the link to say...I can be extra fancy now!

      Delete